Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Love is... one year older

Tyler turned 26! And let me just say this... the man ages well. We had a wonderful celebration with Emma and Ike and Jude and a supermassive snowstorm. It was all Tyler could have hoped for, I think?

We went to Gourmandise. It has never let us down pastry wise or breakfast wise. Even though it was Tylers birthday, he still let me pick out a bunch of goodies to take home.

 We then went to a shooting range. Tyler recently made a major purchase. I'm not happy about it and have nothing positive to say. However, despite my feelings of disgust and disdain towards any sort of firearm, I did go with him to the gun range. Emma and Ike came with us and I probably would have died without Emma's presence. She's probably aching to murder me for posting this pic but her face perfectly describes how we felt. Or at least me.

 After the guns it was off to The Copper Onion. Another non-disappoint. I'm itching to go again. And again. And again.





I am so grateful that this guy has been around for 26 years. He better plan for at least a million more years because I just can't live without him. He's a hard working, tender hearted, patient son of a gun. He's also pretty cute. And good in the sack, so really it's just an all around win!

2 comments:

  1. you married a winner. i'm glad you did so we could be bffs. and yeah, i just LOVE that photo of me. THANKS. haha it does describe our feelings of the event...let's go shooting outdoors soon?! our next spring adventure?! haha. but really, let's. we could surprise the boys and they'll love us forever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry, I had to. I'll let you take an awful one of me. I think that the outdoor idea is a genius idea!!!!

      Delete