Monday, March 4, 2013

Love is... love day!

I just love Valentines day. Actually I think I just love holidays. There's nothing like a good reason to decorate your house and eat goodies and buy presents. Am I right? Our love days have been super mellow and I like it that way. We treat each other but nothing crazy excessive. Tyler was a sneaky fellow and surprised with flowers to wake up to! He got Inglorious Bastards on DVD, and though we have yet to watch it, I think he was happy. Tyler's parents always get us gifts which is super nice, so Jude got hooked up with some new kicks. He was happy too. 

Thanks to the holiday, I got to bust out my grandmothers red dishes that I inherited and my vintage rose plates. SO in love.

Check out these potatoes... boiled. seasoned. mashed. baked. SOOO DELISH


I just love my guys and I was so happy to spend a day dedicated to love with them. I would not have it any other way. Also, I cannot wait for Easter! 

Love playlist for the occasion

Kiss me - Ed Sheeran
Firefly - Ed Sheeran
You and Me - Dave Matthews Band
Dancing - Elisa
Maybe I'm Amazed - Jem
Love and Some Verses - Iron and Wine
Green Eyes - Coldplay
This Years Love - David Gray
Turn Me On - Norah Jones

1 comment:

  1. best playlist!

    gimme that potato recipe.

    i am obsessed with your dishes, they are perfect for v day.

    love you three!

    ReplyDelete