Thursday, June 27, 2013

Love is... Eat your heart out

A while back, I don't know when exactly but I think it was in May, we went to the Utah Food Festival of International Foods and All Things Delicious for Your Belly. Obviously that is not the real name. I just can't remember the real name. Anyway, we went with our friends Emma and Ike. It was a blast. I ate so much food. I even had a bite of Tylers chicken from Pakistan. Delight! Anyway, next year we are going to go back and hopefully spend more time because Isaac did not get to live "the experience" just the food.





And because I am conceited, here are some pics of the cutest child living it up so far this summer. 






2 comments:

  1. the title of this post is PERFECT. love really is eating your heart out! i loved this night! and i love jude. that last one in the sand kills me dead. my baby will never be as cute as yours and i'm fine with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blow up that picture of Jude on Canvas on put it in his room immediately! That is the cutest picture I've ever seen

    ReplyDelete