Sunday, June 16, 2013

Love is... So You Think You Can Dance

Have I ever told you all how much I love the TV show "So You Think You Can Dance"? Okay, well I love it. Like a child almost. I have spent hours upon hours watching all of these dances and I wouldn't spend my time any other way. Nothing besides music has even made such an impact on my life. Whenever I need a good cry or to feel understood I turn to some of these dances. My all times faves are listed here, with my numero uno being the Lacie and Kameron dance. Sincerely though, there is something so incredibly beautiful about a dance that is so perfectly timed and executed or when the chemistry and tension is so thick between dancers... sweet perfection.

allison and robert - Emma, I have been thinking of you a lot lately. And this dance/song made reminded me a little bit of maybe how you're feeling right now.


destinee and jamal shake


mark and kortnee


Lacie and Kameron




No comments:

Post a Comment