Sunday, June 30, 2013

Love is... Marriage is what brings us together...today

My best pal Jeff got married to a lovely lady named Katie Gray on the 22nd of June. It was SOOOOOO beautiful. We went to a dinner the night before at Market Street Grill and I ate every ounce of food I could get my hands on, and loved every morsel. They had speakers and videos and we met up with old friends. It was fantastic. I cried a little, which was weird. I didn't cry at my own wedding. I don't really cry at funerals or when people I know die. I didn't cry when Jude was born but, oh hey, Jeff's getting married so I decided to open the flood gates. I am so grateful that our moms could watch Jude so we could partake in the glory of these days. 

 The temple was beautiful and I love this pic of Jeff and me. Although it does not adequately portray our height difference. 



 Obviously Ty is super stoked to take pics with me


Natalie came to be my date for the reception so Ty could go home with the Jude. 


I love LOVE this picture


Ha, can anyone spot Ty creepin' the back corner? What a guy.

I am going to go ahead and get all emo on you for just a minute. Jeff has been a best pal of mine since we reunited in college after attending Waterford in middle school together. He has been everything for me from a comedian to a therapist to a reality check giver to a bouquet picker upper and man of honor. I cannot tell you how many of my prayers were dedicated to him finding someone as fantastic as he is and, HE TOTALLY DID. Katie is remarkable and they are sincerely meant for each other. You couldn't find a happier friend on earth right now.

1 comment:

  1. i flippin love weddings. and you my friend, are so so pretty.

    ReplyDelete