Friday, January 24, 2014

Love is... he can dance if he wants to

We recently discovered Discovery Gateway. It. is. AMAZING. I want to play with all the toys there... We took Jude to cure some of the winter blues and it was just the right thing. Ty got to come along with us because his work gave him an entire week off for Christmas (thanks Qualtrics, you're a gem). I cannot wait to take this little bum back.






We also took him to his first ever movie theater movie. And by "we" I mean Tyler, Mike and Kris (my in-laws), and me. He was a star, if I do say so myself. We saw Frozen and fell in love. I love it sooo hard. I cannot wait until it comes out.


And lastly but not leastly, watch this video... and then watch it again. And then watch it a third time and text me afterwards to say thanks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment