Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Love is... the big 6-0

My dad turned 60 this January and it was epic. I made this slideshow with all the old pics I could find and it turned out well, if I do say so myself. The original version had lots of comments/well wishes/memories from a lot of the young men that he got to know in his time as YM Pres in our ward. I removed them in case some were too personal for other to see, but let's just say that his influence was clearly very great in these guys' lives. My dad is pretty cool so I can see why they all love him so much.
Anway, happy birthday dad. I think you're just the swaggiest guy I know. Thanks for always letting my have parties and making countless runs to school to give me the homework I undoubtedly left at home.

Sorry, you can only watch the vid if you are on a computer. Due to music copyright, the iphone/ipad does not work

1 comment:

  1. That is an amazing video. You are very talented. I am sure your Dad was very touched. Happy Birthday John!

    ReplyDelete