Thursday, January 16, 2014

Love is... a Merry Christmas


Our Christmas was super low key and just what the doctor ordered. We spent Christmas Eve with my family and then Christmas day with Tylers family. On our way to Kaysille, I snapped this pretty little shot of the mountains. Sometimes I really don't like Utah, and sometimes I do.

 Tyler decided to make this awesome fashion statement.
 My cute mother in law made us this super cute care package and left it in our room. Complete with Oreos for Ty and cotton candy for me.
 On Christmas day we went for a walk and it was grand.





All in all it was a wonderful holiday season and per the norm we were showered with generosity and kindness. We played fun games with both families and talked and ate delicious goodies. 

1 comment:

  1. ty in those pink crocs! i had some i wore the entire time i worked at pudding on the rice and they were a gift from the heavens. haha. and he wore them on your christmas walk?! am i right?! i'm glad you guys had a lovely christmas. that jude sure is the cutest.

    ReplyDelete