Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Love is... wait, who are you again?




Can anyone tell me whose shoulder I am resting my head on? Oh... that's right. I have a husband, and a fine looking husband he is. Sometimes it is easy to forget because he is always gone. That being said, whenever he gets a day off school, it immediately becomes a national holiday in my mind and should be filled with fun activities... to me anyway. I'm sure when he has school or work off he doesn't want to tell me so he can have 2 seconds to himself BUT bless his heart, he ends up spending his free time with me. I find it hard to believe that I am the only wife in the world who gets mildly excited when her husband falls ill, because that means more quality time for the two of us. Yesterday Ty's teacher was sick and class was canceled!! We spent our evening grocery shopping together, and what a fun time we had! I know I am in love, because he makes everything fun. He supports me in my hippie ways, and in return I try to be understanding when he would rather watch Austin Powers than Ever After or Pretty Woman.
******just to clarify- secretly he loves both of those movies.

1 comment: