Monday, November 15, 2010

Love is... my man!

I just love my man. It is SO weird to me that I have a man. As weird as it may be though, I am grateful. Hopefully my love sick blog posts do not make you put your hand over your mouth to contain the contents of your previous meal. He is just too amazing to not talk about. He takes care of me... even when I don't feel like I need to be taken care of me. He is like my little mother hen. He works so hard and some how always seems to know what I need. I don't know what I'd do without him.

Aaannnddd on that cheesy note, let's move on to the awesome moment of the week. Football anyone? No? Okay. I won't shoot below the belt. I have tried to conceal my smirks... I really have tried. Go COUGS!

Sweet stories? I cannot think of any really. My mother in law and I made some pretty picture frames on Saturday. Alright, fine. She made some pretty picture frames... and I made a mediocre one. But I have so much inspiration for future artistic projects so be prepared.

Kalie DeMann and I are hosting a Holiday at Hogwarts party in honor of the movie release. She made the MOST adorable invites. I will post millions of pictures when the event is over. And Emma is making cupcakes. She makes the prettiest cupcakes. So basically I am contributing nothing to this party but my pretty face... and it is a pretty face. BUT! it would be prettier if...

It looked like this. And was wearing this sweater... Im just sayin.



I seriously cannot think of anything else. This is what happens when you get married to the man of your dreams and live in your own little bubble.


P.S. My work requires that I bring a white elephant gift to the annual Christmas party... I am now taking your suggestions. I need HELP!

2 comments:

  1. you sweetie, thanks for saying my cupcakes are pretty! i am so excited for your party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to D.I. for white elephant gifts. I found an awesome Thomas Kinkade house-shaped teapot there once, and their book section is seriously awesome. We picked up some "intro to investing" type books for his work party one year... kind of a nerd joke, but it went over well. There also swimming in cassette tapes (both audio and video)... those should go over quite well. D.I. is THE place, I tell you what.

    ReplyDelete