Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Love is... Where are you Christmas?

I have so many stories... forgive my unprofessional layout.
I love my job, I truly do... and I would write about it more often I just feel like every time I say the words "this patient today..." I am violating all sorts of HIPAA laws. But just know, that some people are crazy and possibly... bring concealed weapons with them when they go to the doctors office and maybe, just maybe! they drop all sorts of immature hints about the metal they are packing and it could be likely that this same person also flashed there hidden method of murder to me at least 3 times... but nothing is for sure. Some people are weird.

On a brighter note, Tyler is pretty much superman! He broke up a fight yesterday right outside of our apartment! Unbelievable? Believe it. Picture this... two men. Walking. One is a 6'5 beast of a man, the other is a 5'6 fatty. They are both walking in the same pathway (on the sidewalk) in opposite directions and BAM! they collide. The beast turns to fatty, about to apologize like any decent human over the age of 5 and fatty spits in his face! Words started to be exchanged and fatty said a lot of things like "thats right man bring it" or "really bitch, you want to start something?" and finally the beast decks fatty in the left eye so hard he is on the ground and the beast is holding him down with his fist. Ty runs over along with some other good samaritans and Ty holds the fattys arms down because fatty is still trying to egg the beast on. One of the good samaritans is phoning the cops and fatty says "thats right, phone the cops. We will see what happens." So the beast decides to leave and fatty is still talking to him but he doesn't care. Fatty finally gets up and decides to leave and the cops were not needed... all because my husband saved the day.

Finally, someone asked me if I voted the other day. I informed them that I could not because I was Canadian, but I would have if I could have. She responded by being silent for a moment and then replied with "Oh... Well did you have your husband vote for you?" Trust me lady, I tried.

Other than those stories and a fun halloween dinner at my in laws on Friday, life has been pretty boring. I was a butterfly for halloween and Tyler was a butterfly catcher. Hopefully there are pictures to come!


P.S. I know where Christmas is... it is in my house. Because I put my tree up. Today. Because it is simply too amazing to only be up for 25 days. Don't judge me.

3 comments:

  1. Bah!! I want my tree up too. I started trying to get Geoff to get it out two weeks ago. But he wont let me til Thanksgiving... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fatty sounds like he's not very stable emotionally. He spit in his face?! I woulda decked him too! Except, I would have aimed a LOT lower with my knee. You gotta wonder about people who provoke fights like that, ya know, what's REALLY going on in their head... wow, you guys have all sorts of adventures stories from living downtown- and it's only been a few months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Christmas tree deserves to be up for more than 25 days because it looks amazing - you have quite a talent for decorating and home decor!

    ReplyDelete