Friday, November 19, 2010

Love is... support

Sometimes in life you just need some support. I am convinced that is why I met Tyler. He is always supporting me with everything and anything that I decide to do. This past week, he has really been there... what a pal!
On Monday I had an appointment with my OB (sorry... this may be a TMI post) for my endometriosis pain. Recently is has gotten super bad. So, bless his heart, Ty takes work off and comes with me. He sits with me through all the awkward women talk and does not even complain. They gave me some pain pills and tell me to come back so I can talk with the doctor, not the PA on Friday. So this whole week my guy has been taking care of me while I am all drugged up. We get to the appointment on Friday and the doctor tells me that she won't do surgery because she wants to try me on injections. The injections would put me into menopause for six months and the endo pain would get a lot worse before it got better so they were going to send me to a pain clinic. She left the room and, once again, there is my shoulder to cry on. He was right there to hold my hand and let me get my few tears out. He has listened all week while I have been scared that maybe we can't get pregnant, just listening to me vent. He rubs my back at night so I can get my mind off the pain and fall asleep. He made me dinner and asked his dad to surprise me with a sunday at work (thanks Mike!!). Finally, today, just moments ago when I decided not to do the injections... he supported me with my decision. I could not be luckier.

1 comment:

  1. He is a good husband! I miss you Kat when are we going to hang out?? Seriously double date or something?! I am sorry to hear about your pain. I couldn't Imagine! If you need anyone please let me know. I will always love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete