Monday, August 5, 2013

Love is... Hallelujah

Or, if your name is Jude then it's pronounced "ha oo ya". Either way you say it, you will probably really love this youtube beauty almost as much as everyone in our house. Every time we get into the car or we are in a place that is playing music, Jude requests this song.

--Please note that I stumbled onto this video almost five years ago thanks to my main squeeze Tyler. He introduced me to the beautiful voice of Kurt Nilsen and my life has never been the same. You know those voices that you can just feel? Well... you're about to.




Thank you Jude, for your savvy music taste. 


2 comments:

  1. i fear my future child will never be as cute as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erroneous. There is no way a child of yours is going to be anything but adorable.

    ReplyDelete