Saturday, August 31, 2013

Love is... Happy Birthday

to MEEEEEEEE.

I turned 25. There. I said it. I am closer to 50 than I am to zero. Or, if you want to look at it Jeff style it's "Congratulations. You are a quarter of a century". Thanks brah.

Tyler planned many surprises along with my other friends and fam and allow me to just say this, turning 25 could not have been more swell.


Ty took me to the Newpark Hotel and...

Surprise! We stayed in a suite. As big as our house. Which either says a lot about the hotel, or a lot about our house. 


Straight up though yo... check this out. 







We went to the Eating Establishment and they have veggie sausage. It was like they were saying "Happy Birthday Kat. We made this for you" so obviously I ate it. 


 My bestie best Nat gave me Tiffany's. TIFFANY'S. Holy smokes. Inside that beautiful blue box that I didn't want to unwrap was a pair of earrings. Ugh... they're amaze balls. 

She also got me maple bars from Harmons. I love maple. The thing with Harmons is that they make theirs out of maple buttercream. It's... well, its to die for. 


 Here is the grand finale of gifts. A first edition Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone. I straight almost cried tears of joy onto the cover. This is just the best present EVER.



This guy makes me very happy. He knows how to do a birthday. I've been endlessly spoiled and I just don't think I'll ever have a happier day.

Also, not pictured is the collection of yoga gear from my parents and brother that hurts SOOO good. Mike and Kris bought me a snow cone machine and it is just too good for words. I love me some snow cones. I actually think they planned it out with my parents. Eat a snow cone, do some yoga, repeat.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this really was a goooood birthday! tyler did one hell of a job. i'm glad i got to be a part of it! love you lots!

    ReplyDelete