Thursday, August 1, 2013

Love is... raindrops keep falling on my window

Something about rain just sets my spirit free. I always pull back the curtains to watch the storm and usually end up changing into sweats and boiling some tea. Sometimes I even braid my hair and take selfies. 

Have you ever been to Teavana? They have a lot of herbal teas. Taste wise, they've changed my life. The one pictured here is their Raspberry Lemon. I usually add the juice of one lemon and some german rock sugar. HELLO NIRVANA... and I don't mean the band. 




This past week my cousins came to visit from Canada. I kind of love family stuff and I don't get to participate very often, so to have them here was SUCH a blessing. I feel so bad for Jude that he doesn't get the big family feel like I did when I was younger. 

This little beauty beside Jude is named Emmy. She is just two weeks younger than Jude and he was in love. He even went in to give her a kiss and she totally denied him. We still have a few days left though and I think he is determined to win her over. 
 Also, look how cute my little mom is!
 This boy threw rocks in the stream for days and was not pleased when it was time to pack up. 


 I don't know why he was complaining though, I trekked this kid up to the falls and back. I won't lie, it's killing my shoulders to type this right now. 

Finally, please note that I am not as skinny in real life as this picture portrays. I was a lucky shot though so I plan to ride out the good feeling that I could be this skinny someday. 

1 comment:

  1. you were just that skinny yesterday so hooray! you are that skinny in real life so we can call that picture FACT.

    ReplyDelete