Monday, April 5, 2010

Love is... Easter


I loved Easter this year for so many reasons...

I finished my research paper on why people should be vegetarians
I had no work
Tyler had no work
Going out for girls night with my mother in law and sisters in law at Gardener Village
Finding a vintage blessing dress at Gardener Village
Driving around Provo and remembering all my fun times while eating a pita
(Tyler surprised me with this activity)
Conference... amazing!
Going to The Last Song with my mom during priesthood. We were cracking up the whole time because everyone else was sobbing. Miley Cyrus is not a very good actress.. so it was hard to be serious when ***SPOILER ALERT*** someone died.
Hanging out with my friends from work and some of Tylers friends
I made up a yummy dessert that Tyler gave 5 stars to
Having breakfast with my family and my puppy
Easter egg hunting at the Morrows house. We found some expensive eggs!
Having dinner at Tylers house. SO much good food.
Deciding on what to name our kids
Listening to Grace is Gone by Dave Matthews over and over again because I love it so much
AND! going to Muse.. Tonight. That's not Easter but it sure is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment