Thursday, April 8, 2010

Love is... in sickness and in health

Ty has been sick for ever a week. He has this amazing cough that just refuses to go away. He goes into convulsions every 5 seconds... it's rough. 2 nights ago, he decided to forgo the NyQuil so he could be more alert during the coming work day. Unfortunately, it was not a unanimous vote between Mr. Morrow and his body so, every hour he was sitting up in bed, hacking up a lung. I felt so bad for him, and slightly for myself... but more for him. So, being the caring wife that I am, I encouraged him to take the NyQuil again, for both our sakes. He complied and at 11:30 he was out. However, at 11:30 he was also mumbling, snoring, breathing heavy, thrashing, or a compilation of all four. I am glad he slept though, and will be more glad when this cough leaves.
Tomorrow we are going to VEGAS and ST.GEORGE! They say sunshine is good for the soul. I hope so, since Tyler's chicken soup obviously didn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment