Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Love is... something bigger than us



Good news guys... 2 posts today (again). There is just something about listening to Glen Hansard and Beck and Dave Matthews that makes me feel sentimental.
I must admit, I have been slightly depressed lately. It's like the kind of depression I get when I see an animal die... the kind I just can't shake.
A lady at work died a week ago. It's okay and it's for the best. It's not the first death I have been through... but still.
She was a sweetheart. She loved her husband very much - and he loved her. For reasons I can't list, she had to live in a home and he chose to stay at home. He was there every day and every night to tuck her in. He always talked to me after he kissed her goodnight... about my future and my husband and just me. I loved that sweet old man.
He didn't come in when she died. I think I can understand why.
A few days later Ty and I got in a little argument and he brought up work and I just started to cry. I guess that's why we were arguing. I am not good with emotions. It's hard to talk about sad things. I have trained myself not to be a crier, but with this death, I couldn't handle it anymore.
I'm not questioning the plan of salvation or anything that dramatic, I am just mourning.
Death is a really hard thing... I have only had 3 people in my life die, and none of them have been family yet. Grandma Chymboryk is going to go soon... I love her with all my heart-we are really close. I prayed every day that she could live to see me married. She didn't want to, but she did it! Now I just want her to live to see her 1st great grand baby. No, I am not pregnant... but if she could just live for a couple more years...

No comments:

Post a Comment