Sunday, May 23, 2010

Love is... 2 weddings and a sick day

This past week Ty and I got to attend two very cute weddings. First was Ty's friend Spencer, who married a cute girl named Kali. She did a very good job putting together a nice pink and green wedding in a backyard with lights and little treats for your eyes everywhere you looked. A lot of it was DIY so props to her!
(this is not from her wedding, but you get the idea)


Second, on Saturday I went to my work friends wedding. Jessie had a cute red and blue wedding planned for outside but due to inclement weather... we had to bring the party inside. It was still super cute though.

Finally, a sick day. Bono, the U2 front-man, had emergency back surgery and will not be attending the concert I have looked forward to since I came out of the womb. Instead, they have indefinitely postponed the joyous occasion and I... am heart broken. U2 is one of the last classic bands left on this planet earth with all of it's surviving members (seriously, who would want to see Paul McCartney with out the late John Lennon). Waste of time in my opinion. Anyway, I haven't been feeling on top of my A game recently, so perhaps this is Bono's generous way of saying "Kat. Take your time and get better. I will wait for you." (My minds version of Bono has always been really nice to me). So! Hopefully both Bono and myself return to full health so our lives can go back to being extra ordinary.

3 comments:

  1. Hopefully U2 will be back up and on for you two quickly! I feel bad, you had Dave Matthew's cancel last year, Elton and Billy Joel postpone, and now this...I hope you find out soon when this show will be for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I think I'm pretty much cursed. It is probably a good thing that I don't like Paul McCartney, otherwise your show would probably be canceled too! Lol, Ty just told me you guys got tickets, how fun! Burn a lighter in Johns name for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my. a shout out to my wedding? we really were meant to be friends. bff's.

    ReplyDelete