Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Love is... for West Virginia

HOLY SMOKES FOLKS! I feel like I should get a round of applause for continuously blogging... it is harder than it looks.
Today I am missing Elder Evan Aleister Aragorn Crowley son of Grand Master Gandalf who is the pretty prince of Persia that knows the last dance of the jews and gentiles (It's okay if you don't get that... but it is even better if you do). It is actually quite a bummer. I think our relationship is getting better but still... we had a pretty decent one when he left. Missions are rough. we always talk about how we are both going to be in Provo when he gets back, and while Ty is going to school I will go over to his apartment and jam out guitar hero with him. It's going to be epic, you're all invited.
Alas, I do have to admit. I love to hear his mission stories and how he is staying true to himself... he hasn't gained or lost a pound! Shiggity Shwat?! Can you believe it? Anyone who knows Ev, knows that that is a big deal.
Anyway, here's to you little brother. Here's to one of the most loyal friends I have. Here's to the bond we share and the fun times that lie ahead for us.
Love Sister Mrs. wife of Brother Gimley Sam Wise Grant Bullock Morrow Chymboryk Chymbo who knows words like cantankerous







No comments:

Post a Comment