Monday, May 17, 2010

Love is... still planning a wedding.

Alright, alright. Everyone that knows me probably realized that I would have a hard time letting go of the fact that I couldn't plan a wedding anymore. I realize that I was in denial and I am ready to face the fact that I can no longer have my cake and eat it too BUT! I can still retake my bridals, and do some groomals, and have a party/reception/gathering of sorts for my 5 year anniversary. and maybe my ten. and then probably the 20th... and definitely the 50th. :) you are all invited. I just like planning parties, and I like cakes and food and flowers and pictures and dressing up and all of those happen to be included in a wedding. Tyler and I recently had some pictures taken of us at the SLC temple by my sweet friend Nellie, and let me just say I AM ADDICTED. Ty is probably going to phone the show intervention and have a psychologist sit down with me and my family. They will all write letters about how much they love me and want to see me succeed in life so they feel I need to spend time in a wedding addicts anonymous program for a while, and then be introduced back into society slowly, so as not to become polluted in my fragile state.
Speaking of big ideas... my dad says that I have always had big ideas. This is true I guess (don't let it get to your head dad). I never do anything half way. He also says I never do anything in a straight line... hahaha maybe that is true too. He likens me to Anne of Green Gables. SO TRUE. I always have dramatic stories, I have a temper, I am stubborn, I like to pretend and I have the biggest imagination. There is this quote that I just love. It perfectly describes the conversations I have with my parents ALL of the time.

Anne Shirley: Fred is... extremely good.
Marilla Cuthbert: That is exactly what he should be! Would you want to marry a wicked man?
Anne Shirley: Well, I wouldn't marry anyone who was really wicked, but I think I'd like it if he could be wicked and wouldn't.
Marilla Cuthbert: You'll have better sense some day, I hope.

Basically what I am saying is that I am Anne of Sandy, Utah.
Double basically, this post was meant to inform the world that Ty and I took some cute pictures together on Saturday :)
Poor Tyler...

4 comments:

  1. I think if I fell more in love with you I would EXPLODE! ha ha ha This post made me miss you SO MUCH! It's totally spazzy Kat! P.s. I feel the SAME way about weddings! I want to buy wedding magazine's and I day dream all the time about having a 1 year anniversary with all the same people that were at our wedding at Young Living, only this time...no wind. ha ha ha SO I caould get better pictures..oh yeah, and a better photog. Also, we've already done groomals, and I want to do them again. Whats our problem!!! At least I know that when I go to rehab I'll have a friend that will be a rebel to help me sneak in contraband!! LOVE YOU GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so, when do we get to see these wonderful SL photos? I'm hoping they get posted here soon.
    Speaking of weddings, I need to get your footage. Call me when you get a chance.
    p.s. I LOVE that you can quote Miss Shirley. That's so cool of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. that was sarah again, NOT jamo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that we will plan parties together until we die.

    ReplyDelete